Thursday, March 5, 2009

An intro/promo ad for Synchronicity

So the radio station has informed me that I have to make an ad for Synchronicity. This is for my own benefit, so that other shows can play the promo and spread the word about my show.
But where do I begin?
I've had it in mind for months but the ideas just aren't flowing... I'm getting stuck in this "but I'm not creative" kind of place, that doesn't ever get me anywhere.
The truth is that I AM creative and I come up with lots of ideas. So why am I so stuck when it comes to creating a promo for my show!?

If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them:) Maybe I could even turn it into a contest? That could be fun!

Lisa Sullivan will be on the show tomorrow, talking about surrender. It's going to be another great episode so join us tomorrow morning:) Lisa's site is ISurrenderThis.com

and mine, as you know, is Synchronicity: Talk Radio for Your Mind, Body & Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment