Saturday, March 7, 2009

Venus Andrecht from the Dear Venus Show is moving radio stations

This is an exact copy of the email I received from Venus this morning. Please pass it on to anyone you know who listens to her show (and invite them to join this group!). Thanks!
Here is the message from Venus:

VENUS IS MOVING HER SHOW

Starting on or about APRIL 7th, "The Dear Venus Show" will be moving from
Hay House Radio to www.ContactTalkRadio.com

I will be live FOUR times a month, for an hour with almost no commercial breaks.

I will be TAKING YOUR CALLS and working with you over the phone lines.

I will also be drawing names for FREE 15 minute PHONE SESSIONS with me during
each show.

All shows will be archived and will be FREE to access.

To get the true date, day and time, please watch my blog for the announcement.
To be notified automatically, you can sign up for the FEED on my blog site.
www.godisalwayshappy.com/blog

*I need your help:
Please tell or email all your friends about the show and the move as I need an
audience in order to keep the show on the new station.
Love to you,
Venus

No comments:

Post a Comment