Saturday, March 7, 2009

Surrender and my new promo

Yesterday's show with Lisa Sullivan from ISurrenderThis was lots of fun. I played a couple beautiful songs by Deanna Knight, a local singer/songwriter. Thanks for being on the show, Lisa!

If you want to submit music that would be appropriate for the show, check out the contact page on my website for Synchronicity: Talk Radio for Your Mind, Body & Soul

I wrote earlier that I need to create a promo for my show so that other show hosts can play it and get the word out about Synchronicity.

I wanted some background music for the ad but none of the free production music was quite what I wanted (you buy the music and get to use it as much as you like). So guess what I did? I put together my OWN piece of music! It's just some drum beats and a few little sounds, looped together, but still... it's my own creation and I'm very excited!!

So keep listening for the new promo. I should have it ready within the next week or two:) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment