Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This week's show is still undecided

I have NO idea what I'm doing on the show this week. Actually, I have lots of ideas but haven't made a decision about anything:)
I'm definitely going to play a recording, perhaps of some Abraham-Hicks material. We'll see.
I'm also thinking of doing something fun, but it's kind of hard to say how well it'll translate into radio.
I have an angel board from Doreen Virtue and I want to do some live readings on the air. It's like a game board, similar to Trivial Pursuit. You ask a question and then roll the dice and move your little angel piece, then read the explanation in the book that comes with the board.

Just something I'm thinking about...

Coming up on March 27th, Chip from ChipEFT will be on the show talking about EFT, the Emotional Freedom Technique.

Stay tuned for more updates:)
Happy St Patty's Day!!!

Synchronicity

No comments:

Post a Comment