Monday, February 2, 2009

Coming up this Friday

This coming Friday I'll be interviewing Katherine CHE, the Flower Vibrations expert. She was on the show in 2008 and is coming out with some new and powerful Flower Vibrations meditations and an ebook just in time for Valentine's Day.

Next Friday, Satyen Raja is on the show to talk about his book, Living Ecstasy. I'm reading it now and I'm very much enjoying his to-the-point ideas. No fluffy stuff here, just straight to the facts spiritual material you can sink your teeth into. I'm really looking forward to the interview.

Oh, and my site is finally up and running, thanks to my good friend Mike who put it all togehter for me.
Here's where you can learn more about my spiritual talk show on SpiritualShow.com

Spirituality and wellness radio
Spirituality and wellness radio show

No comments:

Post a Comment