Friday, February 20, 2009

Great show and looking forward to Deepak tonight:)

I had a great time on the show today, spoke with Dhorea from the Kabalarian Philosophy, which is kind of like numerology but much more in-depth. She did a name analysis for myself and a caller and both analyzes seemed very accurate. Kabalarians.com for more info

And tonight I'm going to see Deepak Chopra! Also, one lucky listener is going, courtesy of Seed Productions. Lots of people in Vancouver are planning to go and I know it's going to be an amazing event.

Next week, Stewart St. John, who is a composer who works directly with Esther & Jerry Hicks! Super exciting. I'm listening to a CD of them right now:) (more info at Abraham-Hicks.com)

I'm now on Twitter, so please follow me and I'll follow you back! I'm Twitter.com/SpiritualShow
and I'm on YouTube. If you subscribe to my channel, drop me a message and I'll subscribe back to you. It increases traffic for both of us:) YouTube.com/SpiritualShow

And.... the Synchronicity site is now listed as the #1 spirituality and wellness radio show
on Google and AOL. So check it out!

Spirituality and wellness radio
Spirituality and wellness radio show

No comments:

Post a Comment