Friday, February 6, 2009

Email subscribing and Synchronicities galore

So I'm not sure how to sign up for email subscribing. I've signed up for Summer McStravick's blog so I know it's possible to do but I have to figure out this blog:)

I got an email from the Flowdreaming blog about how Summer experienced a series of synchronicities that led to her bumping into a particle physicist from CERN in Europe (you know, that gigantic particle accelerator?
Anyway, I had JUST been thinking about CERN and how if I was better at math I might have been a scientist because Science in Action from the BBC was playing on the air when I arrived at the radio station this morning (as it always is, early on Friday mornings).

Anyway, I just thought it was cool to come home and read about the same topic in Summer's blog. Definitely worth reading if you're into Flowdreaming and the LOA.

Oooh, and I just found out, Neale Donald Walsh, author of Conversations With God is going to be on the show. So if you have questions you'd like me to ask him, please email them to SpiritualShow@gmail.com
thanks!

Oh, my website is now the number one spirituality and wellness radio show site! Woo hoo!

Spirituality and wellness radio
Spirituality and wellness radio show

No comments:

Post a Comment